Foyer Coordinator (North Hampshire)
Reporting to the Regional Foyer Manager, the Foyer Coordinator (North Hampshire) will play a crucial role in:
- Inspiring consistent high quality practice across the range of Foyer provision in North Hampshire (Aldershot & Basingstoke)
- Empowering staff and ensuring a healthy, safe and effective working culture which gets the best out of people
- Ensuring effective co-production and client involvement in order to evolve and enhance the services we offer
- Developing partnerships with key stakeholders in order to deliver new opportunities to the young people
- Ensuring positive impact and outcomes which demonstrate the life changing effects that our services and staff enable
We are looking for an exceptional manager to lead the Foyer teams in Aldershot and Basingstoke whilst developing a consistent approach across our five Foyer services, sharing best practice across the staff teams and ensuring a unified delivery of the highest quality, in order to provide the best opportunities and the best outcomes to young people.
The successful candidate will be experienced in leading and inspiring a diverse team and will be a confident communicator who is able to lead in alignment with our organisational VMV:
For every young person facing adversity, including homelessness, to realise their aspirations and reach their full potential.
Empowering young people and preventing homelessness.
Excellence in all we do.
Teamwork through successful collaborations and partnerships.
Honesty and openness.
Ownership of our work, words, and actions.
Strength by building courage and resilience.
You will have excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities with proven attention to detail. You will embody a pro-active approach within a rapidly changing sector and be passionate about spotting talent and developing services which help people to thrive and not just cope.
A background in social housing, youth work, social work or homelessness would be advantageous. More importantly, the ability to inspire people and a commitment to achieve the very best results is essential. The successful candidate must have use of a car and the relevant business insurance.
If you are interested in being considered this role, please complete the application pack and email to email@example.com
Closing date: 23rd April (midnight) 2017
NO AGENCIES or CVs PLEASE
If you wish to have an informal discussion about this role, please contact our Regional Foyer Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on what a Foyer approach involves, please visit: foyer.netRole Profile (N. Hants Foyer Coordinator)
Download Application Form
Download Equal Ops form