Jingle Jog Booking Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. By paying the registration fee you are registering your place on the Step by Step Jingle Jog 5K 2016.
2. All registrations fees are non-refundable. However you can transfer your place to another runner at any time up to a week before the event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
3. There is no minimum age range for the event, providing that under 16's have parental / guardian consent and that they run with a responsible adult that is named by the parent / guardian. 4. Photography and filming may take place at this event to be used for promotional material. Please inform us prior to the event or a member of staff on the day of the event if you do not wish to feature.
5. If you have registered on behalf of other people, you confirm that you have shown these terms and conditions to them and that you are agreeing to them on their behalf.
6. At the event you are responsible for your own personal belongings and bring valuables at your own risk.
IMPORTANT MEDICAL NOTICE
If you have any doubts about your ability to take part in this active event you should contact your doctor to seek advice.
By accepting these terms and conditions you understand that you enter the race at your own risk and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to yourself, prior to, during or after the event.