SLEEP OUT BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. By paying the registration fee you are registering your place on the Step by Step Sleep Out 2017.
2. All registrations fees are non-refundable. However you can transfer your place to another person up to two 48 hrs before the event by emailing email@example.com
3. Sleep Out is not recommended for under 4's. Under 16's must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over 18. 16-17's attending the event alone will need a signed consent form from a parent or guardian which will be emailed after sign up is complete.
4. Photography and filming may take place at this event to be used for promotional material. Please inform us prior to the event or a member of staff on the day of the event if you do not wish to feature.
5. If you have registered on behalf of other people, you confirm that you have shown these terms and conditions to them and that you are agreeing to them on their behalf.
6. At the event you are responsible for your own personal belongings and bring valuables at your own risk.
IMPORTANT MEDICAL NOTICE
This is not a physical event but you will be sleeping on a hard surface, with only bedding/matting you decide to bring. If you have any doubts about your ability to take part in this event you should contact your doctor to seek advice.
By accepting these terms and conditions you understand that you attend at your own risk and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to yourself, prior to, during or after the event.