Relief Staff Opportunities - Havant, Fareham & Gosport
We are currently looking to recruit Relief Support Workers in our services in Havant and Gosport. As a Step by Step Relief Support Worker you will work alongside our STEP Workers and Managers to help to fill staffing gaps due to annual leave, sickness and vacancies. You will receive an induction and training to ensure that you have the required skills to fulfil the elements of the role.
You will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS (new CRB) which we will arrange for you. We will also wish to obtain references once we receive your application form.
Some (but not all) of the key responsibilities that will be included in this role are:
- Ensure that you keep young people's individual action plans updated, that their progress is monitored using an Outcomes Star as well as offering information, advice and guidance to support clients.
- Ensure that you form and maintain a professional relationship with young people, acting as a role model whilst conducting yourself within the realms of professional boundaries and adhering to a style of working that will enable the clients to achieve independence.
- To fully implement all Step by Step policies and procedures abide by your responsibilities as detailed in the organisational policies and procedures.
- To report all queries with a senior Step by Step member of staff and ensure that a full hand over is given at the end of your shift.
- To provide an integrated service to young people group by communicating key information about any issues across the team.
- Our services in Havant and Gosport are staffed 24/7 so there will be a variety of shifts to chose from, these will include weekend work and 'sleep over' shifts.
The perfect candidate/s will possess a natural 'can do' attitude and have the desire to 'go the extra mile' for both the clients and Step by Step.
Should you be interested in applying for this role, please download and complete the application form below and email to email@example.comBack to Jobs Download application form