Volunteer Office Administrator
Step by Step (SbS) passionately believe in supporting young people who are going through hard times. Our unique step by step approach, providing accommodation, personal development opportunities, and specialist support services, identifies and fulfils aspirations.
Each year we work with over 1,500 young people aged 11 – 25 and we have an excellent reputation amongst our funders and within the sector.
Why do you need me?
We need your help to raise awareness and increase income for Step by Step by supporting the fundraising team.
What activities will/could I be involved in?
To support the fundraising team with administration tasks and to help ensure our seasonal events and activities run smoothly and meet our ambitious income targets.
- Administrative tasks on the computer such as logging information on our database
- Research local businesses, community groups and possible corporate donors
- Support fundraising staff with logging donations
- Support with events preparations
- General help around the office
- Confidence in using basic PC applications including Microsoft Office programs
- A friendly and enthusiastic approach and the ability to work well with others
- Confident counting and handling money
- Trustworthy and ability to keep data confidential
What training and support will I be given?
Step by Step is committed to ensuring that volunteers have an enjoyable and worthwhile volunteering experience. All Office Volunteers will have:
- A comprehensive induction to the work of Step by Step.
- You will have support from the Step by Step Fundraising Team.
Ideally we are looking for a minimum commitment of one day a week (Approx. between 9.30am -5pm)
To apply, please complete the Volunteer Application Form and send to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Jobs Download application form