Sleep Out at EBB Stadium
Sleep Out Challenge!
Join us for our 9th annual SLEEP OUT on Friday 21st June 2019 at the EBB Stadium, Aldershot. We are inviting community groups, corporate teams, families and individuals to swap their beds for one night and take on the floor under the stadium’s terraces. Help improve the lives of vulnerable young people, get sponsored to sleep out so that young people don’t have to!
Sign up and secure your early bird place now by hitting the REGISTER button below!
Adults: £12 | Children: £10 | Teams of 4: £38
Aldershot Town FC have given the EBB Stadium as the Sleep Out venue for the last eight years. Last year’s event proved a great success, where over 170 people – of all ages - sacrificed the warmth and comfort of their homes to sleep rough for the night, raising £13,900 in the process for young people going through hard times across Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey and Dorset.
Join us in 2019 for this unforgettable night that includes:
- Our annual cardboard shelter building competition
- Live entertainment
- Wood-fired pizzas
- Movie Screening
- Ice Cream Trike
- Inspirational speakers
- FREE Step by Step Hoodie if you raise £125 or more in sponsorship
- ... and much more to be confirmed
Why not use this unique experience as an opportunity to:
- Pull your family members away from their screens for the night and spend some quality time together (minimum age 4yrs)
- Rally your office team together and do something out of the ordinary for a great cause
- Join the fun as a community group
- Help Step by Step to support local young people facing hard times