Sleep Out at EBB Stadium
Sleep Out Challenge!
Thank you for your interest in SLEEP OUT 2018. We have reached our capacity and registrations have now closed. To register your interest for next year, please email email@example.com. If you would like to support this year’s event you can donate here
Join us for our 8th annual SLEEP OUT on Friday 22nd June 2018 at the EBB Stadium, Aldershot. We are inviting community groups, corporate teams, families and individuals to swap their beds for one night and take on the cold, hard floor under the stadium’s terraces. Get sponsored to sleep out so that young people don’t have to!
Help improve the lives of vulnerable young people by signing up now
After 31st March
Adults: £10 | Children: £8 | Teams of 4: £32
Discounts available for groups of 10 or more
Aldershot Town FC have given the EBB Stadium as the Sleep Out venue for the last seven years. Last year’s event proved a great success, where over 80 people – of all ages - sacrificed the warmth and comfort of their homes to sleep rough for the night, raising £11,400 in the process for young people going through hard times across Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey and Dorset.
Join us in 2018 for this unforgettable night that includes:
- Our annual cardboard shelter building competition
- Live entertainment
- Wood-fired pizzas
- Movie Screening
- Ice Cream Trike
- Inspirational speakers
- FREE Step by Step Hoodie if you raise £100 or more in sponsorship
- ... and much more to be confirmed
Why not use this unique experience as an opportunity to:
- Pull your family members away from their screens for the night and spend some quality time together
- Rally your office team together and do something out of the ordinary for a great cause
- Join the fun as a community group
- Help Step by Step to support local young people facing hard times